Posted on January 24, 2017 - GC1630
Company: Latitude Geographics
Position: Team Lead - Technical GIS Marketing/Pre-sales
Location: Victoria, BC or Kitchener, ON
Contact Name: Brett Wells
Over a thousand organizations around the world rely on Geocortex software by Latitude Geographics to design, develop and maintain web-based mapping applications. We believe geographic information over the web can empower people to make better decisions about their lives, society and the world around us. You can help us make a difference.
Do you have a strong technology background with the ability to translate that into business value? Are you people focused and passionate about outreach and engagement with prospects, customers and partners? Are you a problem solver and solution visionary? Are you a leader, mentor and change agent?
Support Latitude’s global business development by defining and bringing to life solutions that demonstrate the business value of Geocortex. Support one-to-one and one-to-may interactions, promoting and advising on the value of Geocortex—over the phone, in the boardroom and on the big stage! Fundamental to this role is the ability to show and tell how Geocortex and Web GIS solve real world problems—starting with the business problem and moving to the technology solution.
This is a new position and new team at Latitude, so it will be important that you provide leadership and inspiration to the team and other internal stakeholders.
- Operational leadership/management of the technical marketing team
- Provide technical and product expertise to our sales team, prospective customers, and partners during the sales process
- Create and showcase Geocortex demonstration solutions for prospective customers and partners
- Coordinate the resolution of technical/product issues that arise during the sales process
- Work with customers and partners to maximize the benefits of Geocortex technology
- Translate requirements into architecture and design specifications for prospective customers
- Define and deliver platform strategies to customers that align Geocortex and Esri’s platform with their business
- Support and deliver presentations, training and workshops at marketing events
- Work closely with sales and marketing to define and develop internal and external product and solution marketing resources
- Work closely with the products team to identify and position key capabilities with internal and external stakeholders
- Develop in-depth technical knowledge of Geocortex products and their value proposition
- Educate sales and partner staff on the business value of Geocortex and GIS enabled architecture and solutions
- Proactively craft and propose solutions that clarify how GIS brings business value to address business challenges faced by prospective customers
- Strong background in product management, product marketing or technical pre-sales with a software company
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present information to various audiences
- Strong business analysis or solution architecture training and experience
- Deep understanding of geography, GIS and Esri technology
- Strong leadership skills
Please apply via our website here: https://latitudegeo.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=61
300-1117 Wharf St
Homepage - www.latitudegeo.com
E-Mail - email@example.com
<< Back to Job Board