Posted on December 19, 2011 - GC1170
Company: Group PHB
Position: LiDAR data collection system operator
Location: Montreal area and Quebec city area
Salary: To be define
Contact Name: Antonio Silva
Group PHB is looking for an energetic candidate, highly motivated, able to work in a team environment and the ability to work alone with little supervision while on the field. The position will deal primarily with aerial survey equipment and GPS. Field work can be local, national or international.
Disciplined and highly organized, customer satisfaction remains your ultimate goal.
Activity sector: Geomatics
Department: Field Data collection
- Field survey planning;
- Execute aerial surveys using OPTECH LIDAR system or MICROSOFT VEXCEL camera;
- Client field communication and logistics;
- Execute processing on the field for QAQC;
- Execute ground surveys using Static and Kinematics GPS system.
- Degree or Diploma from a recognized Geomatics program or commensurate experience;
- This position requires over 50% of the time spent on the field;
- The ideal candidate must demonstrate hands-on experience and passion for terrain activities in Geomatics;
- Knowledge of the Microstation environment will be considered an asset;
- Familiar with at least one of the following software: ArcGis, MapInfo;
- A valid driver's license is required.
Non technical skills:
- Demonstrated diagnostic, analytical and creative skills;
- Outstanding organization ability;
- Demonstrated facility to handle computer or any hardware component;
- Excellent manual skills;
- English and/or French, oral and written.
Group PHB is a geomatics firm that was established in the Montreal region over 30 years ago. PHB activity spheres include: Lidar, photogrammetry, mapping, geodesy and land surveying. Thanks to its dynamic team and its high end technology equipment, PHB is a pioneer in the field of Geomatics and enjoys international recognition. Other than its activities across Canada, PHB operates in several other countries such as Africa, South America and the South of Asia.
If you are looking for motivating and stimulating work in the field of geomatics, consider Group PHB as your next employer.
To know more about Group PHB please visit our website at:
Please note we will only consider candidates who have a valid work permit for Canada.
90D Chemin Grande Cote
450 437 2923
Homepage - www.groupphb.com
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Job Board