Posted on December 7, 2011 - GC1143
Company: Millennium Geomatics Ltd.
Position: GIS Specialist
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact Name: Human Resources
Defining Boundaries. Unleashing Opportunities. Maximizing Potential.
Millennium Geomatics Ltd. is a young, dynamic, and progressive firm offering professional land surveying and geomatics solutions within Alberta and Saskatchewan. Millennium has grown steadily since its inception over eight years ago and now has an opening for a GIS Specialist.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications
- Diploma or degree from a recognized program or post-secondary institute in Geomatics / Geographic Information Systems or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years GIS-related work experience in digital map production and geospatial data management
- Proficiency using the following to efficiently generate GIS mapping products and maintain geospatial data
- ESRI ArcGIS 9.x (and associated extensions)
- AutoCAD Map 3D 20xx
- Safe Software's FME Desktop
- Strong understanding of relational databases including MS Access and SQL Server
- Strong computer and problem solving skills
- Individual must be organized, flexible, and deadline driven
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work individually or in a team environment
Millennium Geomatics Ltd. offers an individual a relaxed quality working environment, competitive benefits, wages and incentives. Exciting opportunities to learn and grow await the successful candidate. If you would like to join our team, your resume should be forwarded in confidence to:
Fax to 403.270.0353
Only qualified individuals will be contacted.
Millennium Geomatics Ltd.
400, 609 - 14th Street NW
Homepage - www.millgeo.com
E-Mail - email@example.com
<< Back to Job Board