Posted on October 28, 2011 - GC1119
Company: Applanix Corporation
Position: Intern- Customer Support
Location: Richmond Hill, Ontario
Contact Name: Human Resources
Provide technical support for the Customer Support Department.
· Quote generation for part orders.
· Distribution of firmware licenses.
· Testing on various process and workflow tools (such as Auto Key Generation Utilities/ Navision/New Call Ticket system etc.)
· Minor Customer Support Lab tasks such as FTP, IMU tumble tests, initial fault verification, system setup/configuration before shipment etc.
· Minor first level technical support functions.
· Data mining in support of inside sales efforts.
· Software testing (Pospac).
· Coordination of license distribution (keys) and RMA back-up.
· Other duties as required.
· Pursuing a BSc. degree in Geomatics
· Experience in a technical sales/support contract environment
· 1 - 2 years of experience in customer support coordination; preferably in technical support
· Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Ability to work independently and in a team environment
· Excellent organizational skills
- Bachelors degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of GPS/IMU technology within the Mapping and Surveying Industry
- Ability to present technical information in understandable form for non-technical recipients
- Working knowledge of the company’s products
- Knowledge of applicable programming languages, operating platforms and hardware/software interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage stressful situations
- Extensive travel may be required
- Requirement to be available and respond to off-duty calls on a 24/7 basis
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Please apply online on the Trimble careers website at http://www.trimble.com/careers/find-a-job.aspx
and visit our website at www.applanix.com
85 Leek Crescent
Richmond Hill, On
Homepage - www.applanix.com
E-Mail - email@example.com
<< Back to Job Board