Posted on February 9, 2011 - GC1027
Company: Caltech Surveys Ltd
Position: Plan Checker
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Contact Name: Marian Wyatt
Caltech Surveys Ltd. is a geomatics company that works primarily for the petroleum industry. Part of our business is to ensure our clients meet the regulatory requirements for digital and paper survey plans. The data for these plans is collected using the latest field techniques and communication equipment. We prepare the plans in our office using current AutoCad software.
We are currently looking for new talent to work for our Alberta operation that will improve our staff and the product that we issue.
We offer a competitive wage and benefit plan, as well as the opportunity to work with some really great people.
Ideal candidates should have the following:
• Working knowledge of Microsurvey co-ordinate calculation software.
• Plan checking experience in legal surveys for the petroleum industry.
• Understand requirements for plan submissions to SRD, ERCB and LTO.
• An understanding of RTK GPS.
• Diploma in Geomatics Technology, or equivalent.
• Excellent communication skills.
• The right attitude and a desire to excel.
Please email your resume in confidence to our human resources department.
We thank everyone for their interest but only individuals that we select for interviews will be contacted.
Caltech Surveys Ltd
Suite 800, 110 - 12th Ave S.W.
Homepage - www.caltechsurveys.com
E-Mail - firstname.lastname@example.org
<< Back to Job Board